RE: filmscanners: Scanner Buying Dilemma

Some brands will just never go away--like IBM, Kellogg, Oldsmobile,
Polaroid, etc. Well almost as Oldsmobile will shortly be gone! Nothing is
certain, for sure. But, at the price of the 4000, you just can't go wrong.
It is a great scanner and there are lots of helpful users around to answer
questions. By the time, you need service on it, you'll be shooting mostly
digital anyway, right?

Buy one and enjoy it, or spend $1,000 more and worry about other things.
Follow Nike's advice: Just do it!

---
Gregory Georges
www.reallyusefulpage.com