Re: filmscanners: Merging multiple scans in Photoshop to deal with veryhigh-contrast scenes

Les,  There isn't a tutorial on the site mentioned

Skip

>Hi!
>
>www.serenescenes.com and look for the "Levels Mask" tutorial.
>
>Les

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@pobox.com
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list
subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed
here.