RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000/ digital ICE, was: Scanner Buying Dilemma

> The new Minolta Multi Pro is one of those machines with different
> resolutions for different format.

I'd be VERY careful believing any of the dynamic range specs from that
scanner.  It's probably pretty good, but I doubt it is any better than any
of the others that are 14 bits.

>From what they have on their web site, comparing 14 bit to 16 bit, is, in my
opinion, entirely misleading and erroneous.  If anyone wants me to go into
detail, I'd be happy to ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.