RE: filmscanners: Re: Emulsion flaws

> Using very careful
> lighting and focussing, I now see that the "bubbles" are indeed
> present in undeveloped film.

I'm curious.  Has anyone ever heard that this is a "problem" previously?  I
mean, film has been around for decades...as well as exceptional cameras,
very good enlargers, and enlarging lenses...and people (including my self)
have made some very large prints....but never have I heard anyone, out of
hundreds of high end professionals and amateur photographers I know, ever
mention "emulsion bubbles" as being a problem...

I've also not heard any of the high end scanner people I know (who use drum
scanners, Leafscans and Imacons) ever mention this issue either...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.