Re: filmscanners: Silverfast or Polarscan

Hi,

I have bought Nikon LS-4000 with Silverfast software.
I haven´t received it yet and this is driving me mad. ;-)
I think this software is something similar to Binuscan
Photoperfect. I used to work with this software with
my UMAX Powerlook II and I must recognize that is
impressive, simply the color in the photograph was
exactly the same in the monitor! Polaroid used this
software with their Sprintscan scanners and now they´ve
chaged for Silverfast, wow!!! This software must be
a monster. I´ll show you results.

Best regards,

Dave

pd: if you want to see Binsucan software for Sprintscan 4000
http://www.binuscan.com

--
Unofficial Olympus web page
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/byzantium/656/index.html