RE: filmscanners: SS4000 comments

They are one in the same.  Both versions of the software
are included on the disk(s).  Just received mine yesterday,
and the bundle has it all (even includes three different
power cords - US, UK, and generic European plugs!).
Wire mentioned that the film/slide holders are flimsy -
the slide holder seems OK, but the film holder is
awkward and flimsy enough that I ordered a spare.

Mike

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.