RE: filmscanners: ss 4000 & eCost

Symantics, There are two bundle configurations and Silverast is not the only
difference, it also includes binuscan. We try our best to provide
configurations to please the most customers. I guess in some eyes you are
dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
I guess I don't see anything I can add that will help Polaroid customers
present or future get better scans or keep their scanners functioning which
is my main reason for being here so I will bow out of this particular
conversation.
Regards
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.