Re: filmscanners: NikSharpener Pro

I've been given a copy of NikSharpener Pro for review but have never been
happy with the degree of sharpening it gave me.

Could the people who are happy with it please give us the settings you are
using and the file size and dimensions of the intended images and their
use. Either post to the forum or e-mail me off list.

Thanks,

Larry

>I am also a happy owner of the printer and web version of NikSharpener Pro,
>and, like you, I feel it is one of the best programs I own.  Getting the
>three parameters of unsharp mask correctly adjusted and coordinated has
>always been a mystery to me.  Every article I've read on it has only served
>to increase my confusion.  NikSharpener Pro cuts through all of this and
>gives great results, with a choice between three degrees of sharpening.

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.