From: Alan Womack <arwbackup@worldnet.att.net>
To: Majordomo leben.com <Filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Subject: re: filmscanners: Importance of Copyright on Images
Date: Saturday, September 08, 2001 7:16 AM

I took a look at the engine, if you don't use descriptive names you
won't be indexed in a usable manner.  No on at google is doing to look
at image0001.jpg files and decide that was a cake and note it in the

alan

 >>  Harvey writes:

 >>  > The possibility of losses is scary,

 >>  What sort of losses?  Do you do a lot of business in licensing
thumbnail
 >>  images
 >>  or web-resolution images?  Is there any reason why they would be
stolen
 >>  any less
 >>  frequently from your own site than from any other site?

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.