Re: filmscanners: SS4000 options

It comes with one slide and one film strip holder. 4 slides at a time, 6
negs at a time.

Make sure you buy a second one (of whichever one you use).  Makes it much
more useful. You can load one and scan one.

Heck of a deal -- I paid $1400 about 16 months ago.  I just bought a Nikon
LS-4000, only because I wanted the roll film adapter, but the scans on the
Polaroid are equal, if not a little better, than the Nikon.

Maybe the new model is coming out and will have a roll film adatper ??

Tom

> With that incredible offer at ecost I too have one of the 80 SS4000s
> that will arrive on Sept 15 on order.
>
> I have been looking at the SS4000 for a long time but could never
> understand what the slide and strip options are. Are these "trays" not
> included with a basic unit or are they really options or spare or what?
>

> Thanks
>
> --
> Stephen N. Kogge

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.