filmscanners: That's some overclocking

O.T., but darn interesting:

Maybe I'm dreaming, but if I heard what I think I did, the whole
computer industry is about to start a new ball game.

I believe I heard that Motorola just developed a CPU that runs at, not 7
gigahertz but SEVENTY gigahertz.

If that's true, and it can be produced in quantity and run without a
liquid nitrogen bath, I'd say we just turned a big corner.

I guess that's the end of encryption protection and the beginning of AI
robots...

Might also mean some big changes at Intel?

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.