Re: filmscanners: Polaroid S.S. 120 Supported by VueScan???

I don't know the answer, but I believe it does.  Hopefully, someone who does
know will respond.  If not, you can probably find out at Ed Hamrick's Vuescan
web site.

One word of warning:  I've determined that SilverFast Ai will not work with
my SS120 due to it causing Photoshop to crash.  I have that problem whether
it used as a Photoshop plug-in version or as TWAIN.  Photoshop, Polaroid
Insight, and SilverFast HDR work OK.  But SilverFast Ai doesn't.  It appears
to be a memory management problem as I only have 512 of RAM.  So, you should
also be asking if Vuescan will work with the 500 mb sized files that you are
going to get from the SS120 with the amount of RAM you have in your system.
Or you could download a demo copy of Vuescan and try it out before you buy it.

In a message dated 9/3/2001 12:40:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, scapes@wi.net