Re: filmscanners: Nikon Super coolscan 4000 Problems

Bob

When you state that "Ice" at the Normal setting just barely softens the
images" or that "the effects are barley noticeable," you  are acknowledging
that there is a difference, no matter how slight that may be.  I spend lots
of money on excellent lenses and work to perfect my technique in order to
get images that are as sharp and detailed as possible, and I do not want to
lose any of it.

Martin
.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.