filmscanners: Fun way to spend a Saturday

I bought a used Microtek Snamaker 45t last week, and
have been having a bear of a time getting it working
on my Win2K machine. So much so that I built a Win NT4
machine today. But though it is intermittently sort of
working more than it did under W2k, it still isn't
working properly. If anyone has this scanner and uses
either W2k or NT4, I'd appreciate an off list reply so
that I may pick your brain.

Pat

patdperez@yahoo.com