filmscanners: Dust removal software?

As I'm not happy with the softening of images that seems to come with the
excellent dust removal cab abilities of Digital ICE, and can still return it
and get another machine.  I'd appreciate information from users of the
Canonscan 4000 and the Polaroid 4000 as to how these machines handle it.  I
do want to be able to remove some of the junk, but would be willing to do a
little work the rubber stamp in Photoshop if I could retain a sharper image.

Martin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.