RE: filmscanners: Nikon Super coolscan 4000 Problems

Ah well, it seems the combination of crappy lenses in the cameras I've used
plus the LS40 means that the softening due to ICE I suffer is negligible in
the grand scheme of things - try Vuescan Martin - I don't like Vuescan's ICE
as it leaves more obvious damage visible (unless it's recently got better,
since 7.1.5).

I use GEM 2 the whole time, too.  Sharpness just aint my bag.

Now I wonder if Mike Duncan's gonna post SFR data for ICE Normal and ICE
Fine on film in the FH3 or slides in the MA20...

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.