RE: filmscanners: Nikon Super coolscan 4000 Problems

Martin,
There is a "roller" manufactured by a UK company called TekNek. They have a
Chicago office in the US. These rollers are mainly used by companies coating
or processing wide web sheets. Polaroid uses them in some of their coating
operations.
They also have a small hand held version that is used by photographers, and
in the PCB industry. They cost about $100 and come with "sticky" paper to
remove the dust from the roller . They last nearly forever. I have one and
really like it.
One dealer is:
http://www.gwjco.com/cleanroll.htm

Wish you had bought a better scanner that would give that good OD in a
single pass. But glad to help anyway. Say you could probably buy 2 better
scanners after rebate!!! :)
Regards
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.