Re: filmscanners: yet *another* low cost way to avoid the future

Derek Clarke wrote to Anthony Atkielski:
> Looking at your comments, I'm more and more convinced that you need to
> start planning for your next machine, and do it soon.

No Derek, you've got it all wrong!!!  We should all be 100% convinced by
now that Anthony needs to start planning for his next CAREER since he
has so clearly pointed out to EVERY person offering their help and
suggestions that THERE IS NO SOLUTION!!!!!!

Brad

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.