Re: filmscanners: Best film scanner, period!!!

my new computer is just wonderful. it great to finally get into the modern
age. i have changed over my 20 programs and it is no big deal. the speed
saves so much time.   mr underpowered computer mentioned he was having some
problems with things in his system not working well. he must be developing
film while he waits for photoshop to do something.he certainly does not
deleiver photos over internet as his system will not take a dsl line.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.