From: Alan Womack <arwbackup@worldnet.att.net>
To: Majordomo leben.com <Filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Subject: filmscanners: Vuescan Blue's
Date: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:14 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why my scans with Vuescan have too much
blue in them..  But that is a side note to a current roll I am working
on.

It is my kids at the beach, the sand is more yellow than gray, but
Vuescan is giving me pretty aweful color.  Wondering what some of you
others use for color settings when working with Beach pictures?

Currently I'm on:

Autolevels
gamma .8
Brigtness 1
Negative Advantix 100-2
Black point 0
white point .1%

Without the advantix 100-2 I have NO saturation, even with this I have
to pump saturation up 26 points to start getting some tone to the skin.

Blue is above green in the image, which is below red reasonably.

thoughts?

alan

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.