From: Hemingway, David J <HEMINGD@POLAROID.COM>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Re: Polaroid SS120 Scan Size
Date: Friday, August 17, 2001 6:52 AM

Although not supported directly in the software Sprintscan 120
customers are
doing 6 x 17 scans. They di 6x9 frame one then 6x9 frame two  then
bring
them together in Photoshop, I have a PDF (5mb) that shows the technique
which I would be happy to email IF your emall account can accept files
tha
big.
David