Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

Dale wrote:

>I want to scan maybe ten slides a month.  My main purpose will be to
>"publish" the digitized photographs as attachments to e-mails or simply
>file them one place or another in cyberspace.

Acer Scanwit (either with or without IR) is definitely worth looking at.
Some flatbeds have dedicated transparency attachments, but I couldn't
recommend one--if you're using M6's, you might be disappointed with the
quality of flatbed-scanned slides (and maybe with the Scanwit, too, but it
does a pretty decent job on sharp slides).

Best regards--LRA