RE: filmscanners: Custom ICC printer profiles

Paul Chefurka [Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com] wrote on Fri, 10 Aug
2001 13:16:36 -0700

>I'm running on a PC

I get the impression it's harder to sort the colour on a PC. Please -
don't anyone start one of those you know what flame threads...

I also thought the PC world had been sorted when it cames to colour
management. Maybe the whole thing is just too hard. If Tony Sleep can't
sort it, it must be.

I had my share of problems printing to an Epson 1200 from a Mac. I
finally found that the colour space in the Epson Print dialogue box has
to be my monitor space, not my RGB space.

Well it might be wrong but it works for me...

--
David Gordon
mail@davidgordon.co.uk

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.