Re: filmscanners: Scanner slide feeders for 35 mm scanners - likes and dislikes

Dear David,

While the slide feeder sounds great a film feeder would be even better.
I generally get my slides back from developing uncut. I cut into sixes
and then scan. It would be really great to not have to cut and then be
able to scan the whole roll. Also great for negs. How soon can we expect
a film feeder?

John Lee

P.S. ISP 5.03 is a great improvement!

"Hemingway, David J" wrote:

> In preperation for the upcoming slide feeder for the Sprintscan 4000 I would
> like to hear what feature set customers would like both hardware and
> software. I would particularly like to hear about the likes and dislikes
> from users of the Nikon slide feeder other than the well known slide feed
> issues.
> Thanks
> David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.