Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

A good question. I can believe people will not be using Tiff files any more in 10 years. However, for longer than that you can probably expect that there will be shareware (and commercial) conversion programs to translate Tiff files to Jpeg5 format, or whatever. You just have to go with the flow...
Hersch