Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

Rob wrote:

>Presumably you meant 14GB. :)  Funny I was just reading about DVD-RAM and
>DVD-RW last night and they were only talking a max of 4.7GB per side.

Yes, you're right as usual, Rob. It was a case of "Numbers Overload" for me.
Too many numbers in the same PC World article, none of which I could relate
to. :-)

One thing in the article I didn't mention--which is significant, at this
stage of the DVD game--is that there's questionable compatibility beween
various DVD burners; stuff written on one can't necessarily be read by
another. This would indicate that DVD archiving isn't yet ready for Prime
Time.

Best regards--LRA