filmscanners: SilverFast 5.5 - How to update!

The SilverFast 5.5 demo cannot be turned into a full version. The
information given out by LaserSoft over the weekend was incorrect! I've
spoken to them so they know the problem.

To get the update you need a new login and password for the SilverFast
downloads page. I expect that info will be mailed to you when you pay the
$45 upgrade fee.

By the way, I called Germany, who blamed the US. But they sorted me in
two hours so they're no longer pants!

If you scan negs, it's worth the money.

--
David Gordon