RE: filmscanners: LS40 DMax and Multiscanning

Thanks Mark.  Unfortunately I don't own any of those gizmos.  Joel, whose
slides they are, forgot to come armed with light table and loupe at the
weekend.  I really need to be able to find someone local to me (London, NW3)
with an LS4000 or some other prosumer/pro scanner for a quick comparison
that you lot can see.

The only comment I can make is that the scans are generally too "dark".  A
gamma of 1.2-1.3 seems to fix that pretty well - but maybe that's my taste.

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.