RE: filmscanners: Operating System for Nikon IV

Yes W98 is totally fine here (I worried about this for a day or so, before
deciding to risk it).  Nikon Scan 3.0 crashed 2 or 3 times over a few days.
3.1 has crashed about twice in 5 weeks or however long it is that I've been
round here.

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.