Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.7 Available

>At 22:37 31/07/01 +1000, you wrote:
>>Hi Flo,
>>         That's odd, I just checked Ed's site and the Mac OS file was
>>downloadable for me.......
>>

>>Geoff
>
>Well it certainly says Mac OS no longer suported
>Stuart

Where are the older versions.  I'd like to try 7.16 since 7.15 bombs when
scanning with my Minolta Dimage Dual I.  It goes into a "busy" mode.  I do
hope Ed changes his mind.  I'm counting on using Vuescan to multiscan a
Nikon IV, which will likely be my next purchase.  If he quits supporting
the Mac,  I may have to write my own scanner driver.

Mike Duncan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.