From: RogerMillerPhoto@aol.com [mailto:RogerMillerPhoto@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:46 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: 35mm filmscanner choice

Tom, the Polaroid SprintScan 4000 should, indeed, be available for $700US.  B&
H says, "$889.95 Our Price" on their web page and then states that the $200
Polaroid Rebate Coupon expires at the end of September.  So, your final cost
should be about $700.  Like I said before, I paid double that just a few
months ago, and I think the SS4000 was one of the best choices (for me) at
that time, and now it's one of the best values on the market for just about
anyone who has a few hundred dollars extra to spend on a high resolution
scanner.

Hey, DAVID:  The Polaroid web site says the rebate coupon expires 9/31/01.
Repeat after me, "Thirty days has September, April, June, and November, etc.,
etc."  Or, maybe, this year is a leap year?  Couldn't help calling this to
your attention. <g>

In a message dated 7/30/2001 11:10:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,