Re: filmscanners: Vuescan to Photoshop

I have my VueScan set to not open an editor. Instead I use ACDSee and have
it already open to the VueScan folder on my second monitor. As the scans
are completed, each image pop-ups into ACDSee as a thumbnail. Then I leave
ACDSee open after closing VueScan and drop the images onto Photoshop to
work on them.

Larry

>I recently got Photoshop and set it as my default viewer.  Scanning with
>Vuescan, the first image scanned opens PS but the image NEVER opens but only
>a blank screen with the wrong dimensions, whether PS is already open or not.
>I can close that image and open the scanned image from disk fine.
>The second and all subsequent images open fine.

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com
http://IRDreams.com
http://ImageCompress.com