RE: filmscanners: Re: Vuescan gripes

I think the dialog that Nikon Scan uses is quite effective.  It allows the
user to specify prefix and suffix, plus the number of digits and the
starting number.

Why stick to the concept of a "+" sign to indicate the counting part of a
filename, instead of using a checkbox for autoincrement?  I suspect you
might have coded for a file-naming scenario that I haven't worked out yet.

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.