RE: filmscanners: My replacement 8000 is banding like the first one :-(

Title: RE: filmscanners: My replacement 8000 is banding like the first one :-(

I no longer have my LS8000 as I've mentioned.  However, Camera World did want my Nikon case # so they could return it.  If anyone wants the case #, I'll supply it.

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.