RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

I've actually done this many times myself!  I'd like to get a mac this time
(I've had 6 or 7 of them over the years and really prefer them to PCs but
that's a different story).  That being said, I might just build a new PC and
save the $$.  It would be a BIG improvement over what I'm using now no
matter which way I went!  Thanks for all suggestions everyone.

Lawrence

> You seriously need a geek you can trust to help you with this
> kind of thing
> and you have to buy high quality components to make it work reliably.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.