RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

Title: RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

First off, I don't think the banding is memory related.  I was doing 35mm scans on a dual PIII 866 with 512MB and Ultra2 SCSI disks.  This machine should have been more than capable of dealing with those file sizes.

Anyway, Lawrence, you should be able to swap out the motherboard, processor and memory and use everything else for not a ton of money (< $300 possibly).

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.