RE: filmscanners: Nikon Service

> Even with your nice expensive Nikon scanner, I STILL own a lot more
> Nikon equipment dollar per dollar than you do, and I can speak with
> years of experience with their equipment as to what has happened to the
> quality of the stuff and their repair service.

What Nikon equipment do you own, Art?  Why I ask, is just because it's
Nikon, doesn't mean it's the same division.  Typically, in a company as
large as Nikon, the divisions are very distinct, and one division's
"performance" isn't necessarily going to be the same a others.

Interestingly enough, there was no link for "support" on their web site, so
I couldn't find out if the same repair depots are used for the camera gear
and for scanners.

Does Nikon have any web based support for the scanners?  If so, what's the
URL?  I did find "NikonNet" (real obvious that this is a link to support
;-/ ) and then "NikonTech" (very buried, and surrounded by a lot of stuff
that has nothing to do with technical support...)...but the link to
www.nikontechusa.com gave me a DNS error.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.