filmscanners: RE: filmscanners

I am new to this list and have a question regarding film scanners.  I am a dealer in antique maps and am in the process of setting up my web site.  I would like some recommendations on film scanners.  My requirements are that I be able to scan high resolution images that would be used both for posting to the web and for high quality printed catalogs.  A scanner must be USB compatible and be able to be used on both Mac and PC (preferably, but not crucial).  I would like to be able to scan slides and prints.  Price is not as important as quality of scan and ease of use.

Thanks for any replies

Ralph Salomon
WorldView Antique Maps, LLC
113 Todd Road
Katonah, New York 10536 USA
Tel:  914-232-6142 or Toll Free: 1-888-369-6277
Fax:  914-232-9008
E-mail: salomon@worldviewmaps.com
Web Site: www.worldviewmaps.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.