filmscanners: Compare 4000 ppi Polaroid-Nikon-Canon

To All:
        About 2 to 3 weeks ago I sent a message asking for copies of
the back messages comparing the 4000 ppi 35mm scanners.  Several were
kind enough to reply just before I left on a trip.  I planned to
acknowledge the messages when I returned.  But shortly after
returning, I was having problems with Mac OS X and my Internet
connection and in the process of rebuilding the system file lost the
latest copy of my e-mail folder with these messages.
        Thanks to all who replied.  I think we will continue to be
interested in comparisons of the new and previous scanners.
                Regards,
                Bob
--

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.