RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

Your "karma" is really bad this week, Lawrence. Did you run over a squirel
and forget to pray for its soul, or what?

OTOH, if you're an Aries, my week has gone sorta like that (last week more
than this week, and the month before was even worse!). If it isn't karma and
it isn't Astrology and it isn't the Moon in its many phases, what's
left--Magic?

Someone has angered the Scanner Gods.  I think it was Art. ;-)

Best regards, and all meant in good fun--LRA