From:   david/lisa soderman [mailto:scapes@wi.net]
Sent:   Monday, July 09, 2001 8:13 PM
To:     filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        filmscanners: S.S. 120 "on ice"???

Howdy.

Like so many others, I am torn 'twixt the Nikon 8000ED and the Polaroid
SS120.  My main question concerns the ICE feature.  The 800ED has it.  What
about the SS120?  If I use VueScan to zap the dust, will the scanner
hardware do the job?
For that matter, does VueScan even support the SS120?
Thanks in advance!

Joyfully,  -david- <><

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.