Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Profiling a Scanner -- Was Polaroid S printScan 120

At 10:15 11-07-01 +1000, you wrote:
>Ian wrote:
> >It is and so is CompassProfile Scanner and ColorSynergy, etc.
>[snip]
> > Dan and Franz from ColorBlind fame and all their products are
> > real cool and quite reasonably priced.
>
>Ian, do you have some URLs for these products?

http://www.splashofcolor.com/pages/praxisoft/compassprofile.html
http://www.picto.com/colorsynergyA.html

Google hasn't gotten so good these days that you can find product names
like this immediately. I wanted to check them out also. Enter ColorBlind or
ColorSynergy in Google's search box and you've got it. Unfortunately,
they're both Mac products.

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/, http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.