Re: filmscanners: CD from Scanner

I have to agree with the Dell Tech. What I would suggest is to create a folder on the hard drive special for the CD burning process, and dump the scans to it. Then you can do all of them in an uninterrupted sequence, and when it is done, and the CD is checked, you just erase everything ion that folder. Save the empty folder for the next set. I do something of this sort even when I already have the files on my hard drive. You want to isolate what you will be burning from all others.
Incidentally, I always run my scans through Photoshop first, and tweak them before scanning. I like my scans, most of the time, but I would rather save the best I can do.
Hersch