Re: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

At 02:04 AM 7/9/01 -0700, Art Entlich wrote:

>I'm musing whether Nikon has a factory in the "deep south" of the US.
>I'm noting a very strong allegiance to the company coming from those
>environs...

More witty observations from Brother Art, who doesn't
even live in the USA.

Allegiance based on geography is what Kurt Vonnegut
calls a "granfalloon."

Art, it might interest you that I live in a suburb of
Boston, MA, which is where Polaroid's factories are.

Yes, that same Polaroid which, just a few weeks ago,
announced layoffs of 25% of their workforce.

Last I checked, it was a long way from here to
North Carolina.

rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.