RE: filmscanners: Nikon LS IV/Nikoscan 3.0

The fuzz was a inferior Polaroid Insight software during at least 2
years.!!!!!

Yes David ! Nikon have done the same mistakes as Polaroid did when they
released the  first Insight version. Pre released and  poor in all respects.
In other words - It took Polaroid
more than 2 years to produce as you say a good Insight version.
And it took Polaroid at least 1.5 year to understand the mistake and budle
SS4000 with Silverfast.  In my case it was to late- I had allready return
the scanner to Polaroid.
I think you (David) remember all the e-mail discussion we had 2 years back.(
Anders Lindquist Polaroid Sweden, you and me )
The only thing  now is to hope  that Nikon also bundle LS4000  with
Silverfast.... I have the new Silverfast version to LS 4000 and its works as
a dream compare to NikonScan 3.1. and Polaroid Insight.
Ps. my old Polaroid 35+ works also like a dream with 2.7.1 plugin and
contrasty negative scannings.

Mikael Risedal