From: Wilson, Paul [mailto:PWilson@gomez.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 3:43 PM
To: 'filmscanners@halftone.co.uk'
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

My SS120 should also be here by Friday.  In fact, I'll have both scanners for the weekend so I'll try to do some good comparisons.  If it's as good as everyone says and I save $200 (paid $2600 for the lesser package, paid $2800 for the LS8000), I'll be very happy.

Can anyone answer the following?:
- What does Binuscan and Silverfast get me over the standard software?
- does the SS120 come with a IEEE1394 card?

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.