RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

Rob,

I have sent my malfunctioning back to the vendor and they are getting me a
new one to try.  Nikon tech support believes that I got one with a bad CCD.
Apparently there were a few (how many is a FEW?) that shipped with defective
CCD's in them.  I will try the new one and if it so much as sounds strange,
it's going back and I'm getting a Sprintscan 120 to try...

Lawrence

> Hi There
>
> Everything seems to have gone quiet on the early experiences with
> the new Nikon 8000, after an early flourish.
>
> Is there a cover up conspiracy......... ;->
>
> We're all waiting with baited breath to hear more before many of
> us jump I suspect.......
>
> Cheers
>

> Rob Suisted
> Nature's Pic Images