Re: filmscanners: Color Cast removal/and blue blues

"mahimahi" wrote

>I also use a Acer 2720s which the factory software includes a film type
selector. This helps a little but when scanning Fuji NPC 160 (which is not
included in the list of film types) produces similar green output.

With the Acer (don't know about the Nikon), it's possible to adjust an
existing film-type (check Pete's "Photoscientia" site for details), and save
the changes as a film-type, in Miraphoto. It would take a bit of "playing,"
but hopefully you'd only have to do it once. (I haven't tried it, myself,
and am taking Pete's word about the changes & methods).

Best regards--LRA