Re: filmscanners: Film base deterioration (was Digital Shortcomings)

Tony Sleep wrote:

> You may be right, but I thought all that were not Estar were plain old
> cellulose acetate, ever since the even more exciting nitrate stock was
> phased out.

Yeah, don't you miss that old Nitrate based stuff.  now, those were the
good old days!  None of this namby-pamby shrinkage and crumbling.  When
that stuff got old it just did the decent thing and blew up!

This message will self destruct in the next 30 seconds.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.