RE: filmscanners: ScanWit Yellow stain

Jerry, I'd suggest you find another photographer with another scanner (this
List might help you--if there are any fellow-Dutchmen about, please pitch
in). If the same source-film comes out clean, then we *know* where the
problem is. I think that Acer-NL might be "weasleing," and that needs to
stop. Soon!

Whatever the problem *is*, it *is* a problem. Forward your results to Hondo
Lo, too. From 3,000 miles away, I can't offer much more--but stay in there!
:-)

Best regards--LRA